July 11, 2015

Home is..

Here i am again. On a wing chair in a hospital room.

Thinking how inconvenient it is having to spend nights in a small bed with Dhani by my side. How suffocated to live days in this small room, husband and wife with 2 kids. How i miss my king size, wonderful bed at home and my tv with lotsa wonderful astro channels.

But as i sit here looking at my two peacefully sleeping babies and laughing at my husband's jokes, i realized that there's no where else i'd rather be. 

Not on my comfortable bed without my husband and babies.

Home is where ever we are, together.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9