April 1, 2010

Ou Mai Gosh!

Okay, this is hilarious.

Maybe not all of you know that i like super high heels. 5-inch stilettos are my absolute favorite. People often wonder how do i walk in those but really, it's easy.

One of my (straight) guy friends badly wants to know how it feels like to be in those heels. Thanks to my gigantic feet (Giant Feet post), his dreams finally came true.

Ou mai gosh, he strictly told me not to publish this, but it's too cute to be kept to myself!


HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9