December 16, 2009

Serious Problem (s)

i have a serious problem. Ok, make that plural. i have various problems!

1) i can't sleep.
It's been 3 nights. On Sunday night i only managed to get 2 hours of sleep. On Monday i couldn't sleep despite the lack of sleep the night before, hectic working day, and a crazy futsal game. On Tuesday i still can't sleep despite popping SLEEPING PILLS. Who the heck can't sleep after swallowing freaking sleeping pills??? Now it's Wednesday. i'm tired beyond tired. My eyes are puffy and i have DARKER eyebags. My head is pounding every second of the day. i couldn't concentrate at work. And i heard people are dying because of lack of sleep!

2) My annual ass-essment is next week
i'm so panic. i planned to study this whole week but my freaking sleep problem is in the way. i can't do this!

3) i'm old
i noticed wrinkles on my forehead. And i bet my eyes are starting to get wrinkly too. i'm barely 24 and i have wrinkles on my forehead??

4) Sakit-sakit badan
Probably it's a result of my sleeping problem and the futsal session i had. i walk like a 9-months-pregnant lady with stilettos and i can barely laugh coz my tummy muscle hurts everytime i laugh or cough. Damn, i am old right?

i probably sound like a bimbo in this entry. Or a sad, sad old lady. It's just not my finest week :(
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9